Family is Love

Family is Love

Monday, May 31, 2010

Tammy -- by Ashton

Today the kids and I bought flowers for Auntie Tammy. We then planted them in her garden at my Mom's house. Ashton was confused and thought we were going to get to see Tammy. I had to explain to her that she had died. She then had lots of questions about it. How did Tammy die? Where was the blood clot? Where is Auntie Tammy now? Can I talk to her? Can she talk to me? Do I have a blood clot? Why don't I have a blood clot? Why did Auntie Tammy die? What did I used to do with Auntie Tammy? What did Auntie sing to me? (Usually she sang "We go down to the river to pray")


These pictures are of Ashton and I planting flowers for Tammy last year.

Ashton wanted to blog about Auntie Tammy today. These are her words.

I love Auntie Tammy. I like her rocking me. (Tammy used to rock Ashton to sleep each night) I like to talk to her. Auntie Tammy is in Heaven. She is with Heavenly Father. She listens to us.

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Tammy loves you very much. She would rock you for hours. And she loved to sing to you. You didn't want to go to sleep unless Auntie sang to you. You made her very happy. And she made you very happy. She is still helping mommy take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet memory Ashton will have her entire life!

    ReplyDelete