Daniel, 13 yrs old, is hard working, happy, and always taking care of his brothers and sister. Craig, 11 yrs old, is an outdoors man, plays sports, and a lover (he is kind and sweet to everyone -- he love to play with everyone even the little babies). Nathan, 9 yrs old, is smart, creative (likes to make up games), and loves to read. Ashton, 4 yrs old, is sweet and cuddly, loves her Daddy, and enjoys coloring, reading, writing, and singing.
This weekend we went to a baby blessing, and a baptism. We played wii, computer, and pool We played with cousins to. I played with toys and puzzles. I had a fun time. I liked to play with Matthew, Eathen, Justin, and Natalie.
Cousins are so fun. Wii and computer games are really fun too. I'm glad you had a fun weekend.
ReplyDeleteIt was a great weekend. I'm so glad you could come. It was wonderful to be with you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Hatch