Family is Love

Family is Love

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Love -- by Ashton

Ashton is going to tell me what to say in her blog. It will be all her own words.

I want to blog about love. I don't know what to say. I love Dad. I love to be with him. I like to say hi to him on the phone. Being with him in the car is great. I don't want to say anything else.

I am kissing him. Me and Daddy are nice together.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you love your daddy. And I know he loves you. It is fun to talk on the phone. When you move, you can call me and talk to me. I love you very much. Love is very important to make us happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashton, you have loved Daddy since before you were born. He and your Mom waited and waited for your birth. So glad you love them so much.
    I love you too.
    Love, Grandma Hatch

    ReplyDelete