Family is Love

Family is Love

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello -- by Daniel

This is me, Daniel Patrick Hatch

Hi, This is me. I am 13 yrs. old. This summer, with my mothers help, I will be doing a blog with my brothers(Craig and Nathan)and my sister(Ashton). It's to keep in touch with my friends and family. I hope this summer we will have as much fun as possible. For example clean quickly and good so I can do something that I want to do. My blog may be pretty short but at least I'm trying to do something I haven't done before.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a good goal,to have as much fun as possible by doing your work first and doing it right. If you always do things in that order, you will have a happier life. Some people think that they should just play, but they find out that they end up with lots of problems because they didn't do their work first and right. I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete