when I play baseball I pretend I'm the best and it makes me think I could make a really good hit and it makes me know I could hit
Saturday, May 29, 2010
boy I know how to hit -- by Craig
I love baseball last night we watch the Dodger game we won 5 to 4 I felt like I was playing in the game Mat Kemp hit a home run and Manny Ramirez oh plus someone else hit a home run to on the Rockey's but we still won.

when I play baseball I pretend I'm the best and it makes me think I could make a really good hit and it makes me know I could hit
when I play baseball I pretend I'm the best and it makes me think I could make a really good hit and it makes me know I could hit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking you are the best is a good way to become the best. It takes lots of practice too. But you can do anything if you put your mind to it. And you are the best!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing the pictures of you playing baseball. It reminds me of watching your dad play when he was your age. Fun, fun, fun.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Hatch