Family is Love

Family is Love

Monday, May 31, 2010

Brandon baptism and my weekend -- by Craig

this weekend my cousin Brandon got baptised in Morgan we came there to see him and spended the night there at my grandma house it was fun we slept there for one night and it was a blast my older brother found a cool game called MLB Dugout Heroes and we played wii it was really fun oh and the Lakers won and Dogers lost plus Roy Holiday did a perfect game it was so cool I think only 20 people in the world have got a perfect game.

2 comments:

  1. When I was a kid, Sandy Kofax pitched a perfect game. I was at my grandpa's house and I was suppose to be asleep. But I had the radio on really soft. When he made the last pitch, I started yelling. My grandma and grandpa came running into the room because they thought I was hurt. I was in a lot of trouble, but it was worth it to hear Sandy pitch his perfect game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig, thanks so much for your help this weekend. I loved being with you.

    Daniel, that is a great picture of you on the blog. We sure had fun with you.

    Nathan, you are doing such a great job with your challenges. I was really impressed how well you do figuring out the carb math. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete