Family is Love

Family is Love

Monday, May 31, 2010

The baby blessing -- by Daniel

During this last weekend I went to my Grandpa and Grandma Hatch. She lives in Morgan, Utah. We usually play computer and Wii all day.Since they have pool table we also play pool while were there.

One of are Aunt's and Uncle's had a baby girl, named Breanne Hone. The baby blessing was pretty fast. We were doing it on a Saturday which was unusual to me. I thought it was always done on Sunday. I guess not. I couldn't really hear the baby blessing cause they couldn't find the microphone. It was a fast for a baby blessing. It still felt like hours. I don't know the weight and height or anything like that because my mom surprised me this morning. I totally forgot about the blogging thing.

2 comments:

  1. That is unusual to have the baby blessed on Saturday. Did they do it after the baptism? I'm glad you had a good time. And I am glad you are blogging. Its fun to read what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a baptism following by a baby blessing is unusual - but how nice. The Spirit was double strong that way. I'm so glad you could be there.

    ReplyDelete