Family is Love

Family is Love

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hate to leave -- by Daniel

I'm going to really miss my cousin's, Roland and Winston. We always liked each other. A bit of years ago my brothers and I for summer break would visit them for a week or so. Then my mom got a blood clot and we got stuck in Utah. For 2 to 3 years we lived with them. We became best cousins. We played and went to school together. When we moved it was devastating to us. But we all knew that it was worthless to beg. Now we are going are own ways.

We still are best buds.

We always liked to play at Grandma Cadina's house. It was a lot of fun for us all. Sunday we had a barbaque and we loved the food that Papa made for us to eat. My favorite was the hamburger. It was big and juicy. Everything was good about it. It was great to play with Roland and Winston. We broke sticks and threw them into the trees. It was a ton of fun to throw the sticks. Another thing we did was video tape. It was a ton of fun. Uncle Tom brought his camera. We made a ton of videos. Maybe a little to much but it was fun. I wish we could still see them a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got stuck in Utah for awhile. You got to know your cousins, aunts and uncles, and Papa and I. We will miss you a lot. I'm glad we can talk on the blog and see what you are doing. Take a lot of pictures in Conneticutt. You are going to have so many cool adventures. Love Grandma C.

    ReplyDelete