Family is Love

Family is Love

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Going away Pool Party with my friends by Nathan


It was fun playing with my friends, and cousins. We played with my new water gun, we shot people who were splashing us. when ever I go to ford's house we jump on his trampoline play his game cube, get on top of his monkey bares. when I go to Tj's house we play wii, we play with his toad in the sprinklers. when I go to Sammy's house we jump on the trampoline we make up games to. when I go to Cole and Cutlers I play with toys and go to the park and play the wii. I will miss my friends really bad because they were really fun to play with.


when I was eating it shot me into the four hundreds because I did not tell my mom all the stuff I ate.

1 comment:

  1. This was a really fun party. I am glad you got to have so much fun with your friends. You have good memories. Write Grandma lots. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete