Sunday, June 20, 2010
Swiming Party -- by Ashton
I went on some slides. I swam in some water. I went into the big pool and then into the little one and back into the big one and back into the little one...and then rest with my Daddy.
I love my cousins. I want to be with them for a long time and go to their house and play at their house. I want to play games with them at their house. I will miss everyone, Heidi and Rachael, and the Hollinger's, and Sammy and Katie and Kiley.

Me, Heidi and my friends are squirting everyone. I am squirting everyone. I am squirting my Mom.
I have fun with my Daddy. Daddy is the best to play with. Daddy is the best! Daddy is the best at beating up boys. Daddy is the best bringing me somewhere. And that is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was a fun swim party. It is sad to miss your friends. I know you will find more friends at your new home. I miss you and love you whole bunches. Love Grandma
ReplyDelete