Moving to Connecticut was fun and hard. It was sad. We had to leave a lot of friends and family. Although it was sad Connecticut was fun.

First we had to ride a plane to get there. at first it was scary but once we were high in the air was boring. It took all day to get there. One of the ladies on the plane told me to divide chip for six people. So I did. At first we flew to Dallas and then to Connecticut. Looking out the window was awesome. We saw big farm areas. We also saw these circle looking things that were so big. I think they were farms. I saw mountains and they looked like ant hills from up there. Except for a little snow.

In Dallas we got to ride a train to the next terminal. The train was fun. It was really fast! When it stopped I wasn't holding on to the bar so my face slammed into the window.
We are now in Connecticut and it is fun! We did a lot of stuff like swimming, playing at the little kids area at the mall, and eating out. My favorite place to eat is
Friendlys. I like their chicken strips, waffle fries, and all of their ice cream. My favorite ice cream was the build your own volcano. You have two scoops of ice cream inside a bowl with an ice cream cone on top. The cone makes a volcano. They have whipped cream all around it. There are 3 sides chocolate, carmel, and sprinkles. You pour the chocolate and carmel on top of the cone to be lava and the sprinkles are ashes and rocks.

I was running after Ashton and I lost sight of her. Right by the rope area she scared me from behind and I tripped and fell into it. They have lots of food places at the mall. They also have a
Friendlys there. At the kids area Craig and I were playing and we had to knock each other off of a treasure area with a tunnel. I was holding on it staying under it. He stepped on my fingers and I fell.

Swimming was fun. We all splashed around and would go under the water and swim around. We can't jump in because the pool is only 4 feet deep. If we did we would hurt ourselves. We would hit our head or our feet and get an injury.

We are at our house now and there is a park in our backyard. There is a toddler slide and a big slide. Me and Ashton go down the big slide. When I go down I go down fast!

There are tons of squirrels where I live. I saw a squirrel right on the tree right outside of our balcony. We took a picture of it. It was cute.
I hope I see you soon and have a fun time. I miss you guys so much.
You have already had so many adventures. What fun to ride in a plane, even if the middle is boring. And the hotel and playground at the mall look really fun. so does the playground at your new home. Is that the squirrel that threw a nut and hit Daniel in the head? We miss you too. I'm glad we can write to each other. Love Grandma
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post to read. It sounds like you are having a great time in Connecticut. Your home is very nice, and you have such fun places to play. We miss you. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Hatch