While at there we stayed at a hotel(I forgot the name of it). There was a pool. It was okay. The deepest it could go was 4ft. We had alot of fun. My dad bought some things that we could play with in the pool. There was a little yellow ball. there was some other thing that I forgot it's name.
It was a great weekend
While here we ate out because of that we couldn't have normal dinners because of where we were. My favorite place is Freindly's. It's manly a ice cream place but there food is also really good. My favorite ice cream there was butter finger sundae. It is so good. It is a 3-scoops of vanila, with carmel topping with crushed up butter fingers. It's been fun here.
Your ice cream sundae sounds so yummy. I would love it. I bet the plane was very boring. It took a long time to get there. But fun to say you have been on a plane. And the hotel sounds kind of fun too, since you could go swimming and eat at restaurants. Grandma misses you, but glad you are having an adventure.
ReplyDeleteDaniel, just think how much sitting you would do if you drove. Airplanes are fast, even if a little boring. Have a great time in Connecticut. We sure do miss you.
ReplyDelete