Family is Love

Family is Love

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

peter pan books...by craig

I once had a friend named Bubba he was my best friend ever and one day his mom started a book club and I was in it after we finish the book she showed us what next they should read. It was the peter pan and the Star catchers it is about how Wendy's mom molly she meats peter and it gets into a story about how who captain hook comes in and how peter can fly. there is 4 book star catchers,shadow of thieves, secret of rundoon, and the sword of Mercy. that is all so I hope you read it bye.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are enjoying reading. Hope you can find a new series that you will like just as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Craigie! SO GLAD you are reading the books!!! I'm almost done with Peter and the Starcatchers! LOVE IT! Maybe you can join our next book club meeting with SKYPE! Ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hoped u liked it maybe ill read some time

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book sounds great. Maybe I'll read it too.

    ReplyDelete