When the movers came I stayed at the Hullingers and we even got to sleep over. We jumped on the tramp and played soccer on it. At 12 noon we had a book party. We all got around in a circle and talked about the book. We read
When you reach me. I like the book. My favorite thing was the time travel.

On Tuesday we went to see the truck. Jace had said it was huge! All of our friends were really impressed with the big truck. It was very cool that the truck was huge. It felt a little strange to see all of our stuff packed up.
I am going to miss my friends.
When we got in the airplane it was so cool because you had to walk through a tunnel. The pilot was really nice. The pilot walked around before we took off. He talked to me, Nathan, my Mom, and Ashton and told us how to get a good view. That we would see the mountains really clear. At the beginning when you took off and at the end it was cool. In the middle it was boring. We got to be in the clouds. A person on the plane had a dog and they let me pet it.
Once we got in Connecticut we didn't have the right room. So my Dad, Ashton, and me went on one floor. My Mom, Daniel, and Nathan went on another one. The next day we fixed the rooms and we were across the hallway. We have really close stores. It was really cool to feel the humidity.

The pool was really small only four feet but still very fun. We did a bunch of tricks like do handstands in the water. We swam around and played sports. My Dad bought a pool ball.
I rock!
After we stayed at the hotel for a week the movers brought everything in while we unpacked stuff. We got our room all ready and bought us a lamp. I share a room with Daniel.
I went to church and I am in a really nice class. There were 3 kids in my class today but I think there is suppose to be 7.
You do rock! I bet it is hard to leave your friends. It made us very sad too. But making new friends will be awesome. What an adventure to ride on a plane and stay at a hotel and eat at restaurants. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteLeaving your friends is the hardest part of moving, but making new ones makes it a little easier. We sure miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Hatch