
I like vanilla with chocolate on it. My friends are the best. Man, they know what I am going to say!

Momma Mia, Fishing in the Dark, and The Lights go down on the city are songs that I like.

The carousal was fun. It was down and up and fun a lot. I like to ride bear, elephant, horses, the chair, and tigers, cats. That's all.

What play area? Oh yeah. There's not really a tunnel it is just rocks. Did you know that? But actually it is just a log and the log has a map on it. So it's not actually a tunnel. I was rowing to pirates land. You just run away from Nathan and Craig because Nathan and Craig are the pirates. I then I ride back home in the boat and then ride back to pirates piggy land. There was a boat and the pig's boat and pigs and they just said, "Run away from us 'cause were going to eat you for dinner and put you in the oven." I was too fast for them. Then I got safe with you guys 'cause the pirates didn't know where I was.

I learn how to swim and I always made it and dunk my head with my eyes open. I like to be high in the sky and I like to be with you. The boys throw me and then I went into the water. That is how I get high in the sky.

The slide! I like to play outside all the time. I slide. I like to eat outside. I am hungry all of the time. da da da

Model! I love to be a model. I love you taking pictures of me. I love to eat all of the time. That is all!
Ashton, you are having so much fun. I'm glad you got away from the pirates. You are very fast. And you are very brave to let them throw you in the air in the swimming pool. I bet that is way fun. Keep swimming. You will love swimming.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun life you have in Connecticut. Swimming is the best. Your brothers sure are good to you (even if they are pirates).
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Hatch