Family is Love

Family is Love

Friday, September 3, 2010

I already want school over -- by Daniel

Wednesday was the first day of school for me.

I wasn't nervous at all. From what I heard it all was in the same hall way. I made Friends really fast. I really like my teachers. My favorite teacher is my homeroom. His name is Mr long. He is very funny, nice and helpful.

My first class I go to is home room, Then it's ether Spanish or p.e., next it is home science or technology class or music survey or Art. The other classes are lang. arts, integrated LA, Algebra, Science, and Soc Studies. All of them have teachers I like. Except for Technology class. He is just old. During the whole class he plays 60's music. It sucks. I think I'm am going to have a great year but I am already bored. I wish it was already over.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha i feel ya i have a funny teacher but now i have a mean teacher but not an old one i feel soo bad for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't want school over so fast, you'd get bored. Enjoy it, you still have years to go.

    ReplyDelete