Family is Love

Family is Love

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm a princess

Ashton went to a birthday party yesterday. They were all princess which always make for cute pictures. She had a great time. She gave Erin (the birthday girl) a Cinderella baby and she picked out a Snow White baby for herself. She came to me with big tears today because she wanted to blog. What a cutie.

Here is Ashton: I like the princess baby and your welcome for the princess baby. I love dancing. I like you. I like the ring pop. I like the candy. I like the slinky. I like everything else. I liked popping the balloon. I liked painting the balloons. It was fun and I liked going home. Thanks for the crown. Amen, goodbye, that's all...

Ashton wants to type on her own:
AsHToN hATCH i LoVE you

4 comments:

  1. YOu are a princess at least mine i love you soo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful princess you are.
    Love, Grandma Hatch

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful princess. What a fun birthday party. And your doll is very pretty too. Love Grandma C

    ReplyDelete