Family is Love

Family is Love

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

driving a duck boat---by craig

So one day we went to Boston. There where so many cool things we went to, but my favorite was riding the duck boat. We rode the Red Sox Nathan. Our driver was very funny but my favorite part was driving in the water. I drove for five min it was very very fun. I got to steer it and move the lever.

When we where in the water I saw the Red Sox baseball game lights I wish I could have watched the game but I could not. The little lights in the city that you see in this picture is Fenway park.
In the 10th inning it was 4 to 4. One of Boston's players hit a pinch hit walk off. So Boston won.

1 comment:

  1. You have so many great memories. How many people can say they drove a duck boat? Not many, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete