Family is Love

Family is Love

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Christian Science church -- by Daniel

On Saturday my family and me went to Boston. It was a ton of fun. While we were driving there we passed Fenway Park, home to the Boston Redsox! We even saw the Green monster. Craig said that it was his favorite thing that we did. That is what he said.
Also while were there. We went into this huge, old and Gargantua church. It had two huge domes. One was 100 feet off the ground and the other 200 feet off the ground.

It had windows that aren't stained. It's made out of some kind of material.

Inside we had a tour. It had one of the biggest organ's in the world. It is in the top ten biggest. It had elevators and stairs that move. ( I don't remember what they are called. I think it starts with excel... something.) They had two meeting areas. Both are being used. The new one was made in 1909, and the old one in the low 1800's.

It was really cool. I had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. I hope u had fun. I wish I was there with you guys. Tell EVERYONE that I LOVE and I love you to Daniel. Love you guys. Ps I really wish I was there looks soo much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing! It is a gargantuan church. Gorgous too. I wish I had been there with you. It seems like an amazing adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trip! One of many you guys are able to take.

    ReplyDelete